* Interacialrelationsh > Topics

Subject: Relationship
Replies: 11 Views: 1100

warodene 20.10.09 - 08:59pm
Can inter relationships work. *

maahiya 27.10.11 - 07:47am
It depends on each oders love any typ of relasionship can work dear *

warodene 27.10.11 - 08:57am
I dnt tink so there difference the way two people grew up an it will influence the relationship at some stage. *

maahiya 27.10.11 - 03:19pm
If two ppl hv true love den dey wil mus undrstd n adjest der self n dats d life *

warodene 27.10.11 - 03:45pm
BUt wht if your way of growing up is of such you only see it your way. FOr instance men are dominant figure in marriage *

maahiya 27.10.11 - 08:14pm
M quite cos love cnt hv any conditions on or for *

qldguy12 28.10.11 - 02:18am
I believe they make the cutest babies.. Thatz if u make it work.. *

maahiya 28.10.11 - 06:19am
Oh forget bebies guy wot if dey got sepreted aftr hvn beby??? Hv u eva think abt dat beby *

raj4ind 13.12.11 - 07:28pm
I think it will work if both lovers are honest and love each other as much as they can *

dj_rude 9.01.12 - 05:18pm
any relationship can work, it depends who you love, what kind of person u like *

raj4ind 13.01.12 - 02:54pm
am begging apology for hurtin you. but i never wish to hurt you. hope you understand it *

dean84 27.01.12 - 01:44pm
in my honest opinion, race doesn't really matter! what matters is true love!...Needless for me to say much but looking at the basics, what does it take to be in a relationship, love, trust, friendship and above all it involves emotion and all the virtues of life which includes, patience, endurance, tolerance and what have you, irrespective of race we are all human beings and we all have emotions and we all wants to be treated right and so what is the difference, even two children born by the same father and mother raised in the same home grow up being different, we are meant to be different in our make up but what really counts is the maturity of the mind and how we are able to understand our differences and accept ppl for who they are. to me is the way forward in this modern generation, to promote one love amongst all humanity. *

* Interacialrelationsh Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Interacialrelationsh

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search

Create Your Own App Store